The company A&W Restaurant has announced Food Counter Attendant jobs in Canada on an urgent basis. The company offers full-time permanent employment for talented people. The candidates are to be determined and perform various shifts i.e daily, morning, evening, weekend and flexible hours etc.
The company is looking to hire committed, talented, skilled and experienced people who perform cooking tasks in the Restaurant. The benefits provided to the workers are according to Canadian Labor law i.e accommodation, Insurance, Medical, Transport and Overtime . However, applicants are able to work in a fast-paced environment, attention to detail & provide services in hotels. So, eligible people shall bring their documents & expertise to apply for these jobs as soon as possible.
Food Counter Attendant jobs:
More details about Food Counter Attendant vacancies are mentioned below:
Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Company Name: A&W Restaurant
Number of available positions: 2
Job Type: Full-time permanent employment
Job Location: 128-1133 Parkgate Shopping Center, Mount Seymour Rd. North Vancouver, BC, V7H 2Y4 (Canada)
The company offers $17 Canadian Dollars per hour. The employees must work 40 hours approximately in a week.
Qualification & Experiences:
Following are the requirements to apply for Food Counter Attendant jobs for Canada. If you fulfill these requirements, then your selection chances are more high;
- Secondary/ high school graduation certificate is required
- Also, good spoken skills in English language
- Having 1 to 2 years of working experience in same field
The candidates will perform following responsibilities;
- Possessing counter attendant and food preparer skills to satisfy need of customers
- Also, use manual & electrical appliances to clean food stauff areas
- Take orders from customers and package take-out food
- Good communication skills are needed
- Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Moreover, serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock food items in refrigerators and salad bars
- Use equipment to peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
- Keep record of the quantities of food used in the Restaurant on daily basis
- Perform all related tasks in time and give report to highups
- Showing good behavior towards customers and staff member while performing duties
How to Apply?
However, interested people will apply for Food Counter Attendant jobs in Canada. Also, send us detailed CVs, fresh photographs and educational documents & experiences;